Posted by Rachel on Monday, August 21, 2006 at 8:14pm.
Quadrilateral JKLM is a rhombus. If mangleLMK = 36, find mangleKJM
In the right triangle ABC, mangleB = 90, AB = 5, and AC= 12. Find BC. Round to the nearest tenth, if necessary.
Is AB a side and AC a side? I can't tell from your description which are sides and which is the hypotenuse.
But if you have two sides,
side1^2 + side2^2 = hypotenuse^2.
Post your work if you get stuck.
Okay, I have
AB^2 + BC^2 = AC^2
Is that correct?
If BC is the hypotenuse, AC is side 5 and you are looking for side BC, yes.
OR, you could have used trig to find the angle BAC from cos angle BAC = 5/12, then sin angle BAC = side BC/12.
using a protactor to measuer the angle. tell wheter the angle is acute obtuce right or srait
what is a acute angle a obtuse angle and a reflex angle ?
- abc' - abc', Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 1:45am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - In triangle ABC, angle C is a right angle. Find the remaining sides ...
- geometry - In triangle ABC, angle B is a right angle. Find the remaining sides ...
- geometry - Triangle ABC is a right triangle such that m angle B= 90 degrees. If ...
- ALGEBRA 2 - In triangle ABC , angle C is a right angle. Find the remaining sides...
- Precalc - Okay for this question I know I am supposed to use the law of sines. ...
- Geometry - Quadrilateral WXZY is a square. If YX = 30 and WT = 2x – 7, then find...
- Math - Determine the number of triangles that could be drawn with the given ...
- math - I have 14 questions and I was wondering if someone could check my answers...
- geometry - Quadrilateral JKLM is a rhombus. The diagonals intersect at N. If ...
- geometry - Given: QRST is a parallelogram. Prove: QRST is a square. Complete ...