Posted by cassii on Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 2:59pm.
how do u find the lest common multiple
4a^2c & 14abc^5
what decimal part of 40 is 102?
if somone could..... can u explain how to do these thanks
The least common multiple
4a^2c & 14abc^5 :
First look at the factors of each term, and to what power they appear.
4a^2c: 2,2,a(twice) and c
14abc^5: 2,7,a,b,c(five times)
Now form a term that contains all of the factors of both, for the maximum number of times that they appear: You getsounds cool
2*2*7*a^2*b*c^5 = 28 a^2 b c^5
To express 40/102 as a decimal, divide 102 into 40 (or 51 into 20), using long division. If I use my hand calculator, I get
(That is not really an algebra question)
so the ssecond proble would be 40 divided by102?
how do you do weighted averages?
ex. a pineapple drink contains 15% juice. how much pure pineapple juice should be added to 8 quarts of the drink to obtain a mixture containing 50% juice.
a cup of pie = pieman so... that answer is BOGGER
yes i know i am soo smart
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra I - **Match each word or phrase w/ its definition** Word Bank: A) least ...
- algebra - how would i find least common multiple of 20, 50 and 3 ? okay well you...
- MATH - HOW DO LEAST COMMON MULTIPLES WORK. IT SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM TO SOLVE ...
- Math - List the common multiples from 1 to 100 for each pair of numbers. Then ...
- Algebra II - Our current assignment is to find the LCM, Least Common Multiple of...
- math - 1. What is the greatest common factor of: 2x2x5x7x7 2x5x5x7x7 a. 2x5 b. ...
- Math - I am trying to decide between 2 answers on a vocabulray question. The ...
- Algebra - An algebra teacher is writing a test. There will be two types of ...
- Algebra - Find the least common multiple: 2b^2 and 12c^3
- algebra - Find the least common multiple v^3 + 6v^2 +9v, v^2 -6v answer 6v is ...