Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, August 2, 2006 at 6:32pm.
how can a person survive without a stomach but not without a small intestine.
You need guts to do it!
laughing out loud
how many brothers and sisters are there in a family in wich each boy has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters?
WHAT IS THE FLOWER OF ST THOMAS?
WHO DESIGNED THE GREAT SEAL OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS?
WHO WROTE THE VIRGIN ISLAND ANTHEM?
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BIRD OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS?
DESCRIBE EACH SYMBLE ON THE GREAT SEAL AND WHAT IT DEPICTS?
what is the flower of ST.Thomas
THE NAME OF THE FLOWER IS THE YELLOW CEDAR
or the yellow elder
are you all ready to go back too school
thank you very much
thank you too
the flower name is the yellow cedar
the yellow cedar
the flower of the virgin islands is the yellow cedar
who desinged the great seal of the virgin islands
who wrote the virgin islands anthem
what is the flower of st.thomas
the flower of st. thomas is the yellow cedar
francis scott key wrote the vi anthem
the name of the bird is the yellow breast
One must injest and digest food. The small intestine provides the only place for the digestion. The stomach is a storage pouch, and one can survive without it by taking small meals throughout the day. THe enzymes (mainly pepsin) manufactured in the stomach have to be taken by mouth with the food.
forward I'm heavy,backward I'm not.
What am I?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1) Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- H.E.L.P - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- digestion! - Carbohydrate digestion is completed in the A.mouth B.stomach C. ...
- villi/small intestine - The role of the villi in the small intestine is ...
- Biology - Hi I am doing a fetal pig dissection and i need some help answering ...
- 7th grade science help ASAP 2 questions! - 4. Most digestion takes place in the...
- physology - Match the following organs with one of its functions. 1. Oral cavity...
- Honors Biology - This graph on my worksheet shows the rate of chemical reactions...
- algebra II - A boy says "i have as many brothers as i do sisters." His sister ...