Posted by Mary on Friday, July 21, 2006 at 1:06pm.
.What can you eat?
b. un cuento
2.Which of the following is a person?
3.Which of the following is the best response to "Como se siente"?
b. Me siento bien
4.Choose the best word to complete this sentence:
La mujer ____ al mercado.
5. Which of the following choices is NOT an option to complete this sentence? The friend goes to the ____ and buys a kilo of candles.
Please help if you can,
If you have any idea what the questions mean, then use a Spanish-English dictionary and see what word fits. I will save you the trouble this time, but next time pleasew show some work or thought.
1a 2d 3b 4d 5d (You misspelled a, vendedor).
Thanks a lot for your help, i am still going to do resheach on these,
In addition to having a good bilingual dictionary to help you understand the item you are doing, in the event of a test, where there is no dictionary to use, there is another "method of attack." If you can figure out what part of speech (noun, verb, adjective, conjunction, etc.) is required that will often help you to select the correct answer. For example, in #1 and #2 all the choices are nouns. In #3 they are all rejoinders. Now in #4 the sentence requires a verb and b is automatically out as a noun. In #5, choice d is out as it is not a noun.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish: Translate please - Translate these please: una zanahoria una manzana ...
- spanish - Translate into Spanish: I have a small nose. Tengo la nariz pequena or...
- Spanish-Please check my work - Please check if I answered these correctly-Thank ...
- Spanish-Please check my answers - Please check if I answered these correctly-...
- spanish - "¿Qué le regaló tu madre a tu padre para su aniversario?" "Le dio ...
- spanish - Cuando Ud. va de vacaciones solo(a), debe hacer una reservación para ...
- Spanish - en otra parte del bosque una nina que. (tener) anos y que (llamarse). ...
- Spanish - Hello, Can someone please help me edit the answers to my reading ...
- yr 8 - spanish - una mocha ,un estuche, un cuaderno ,un libro ,unos boligrafos ,...
- spanish - is this correct? "Como puedo pagar por esta gorra?" "Puede pagar _____...