Posted by Shamaev on Friday, July 21, 2006 at 12:00pm.
the entire molecule apparatus is also named the ATP _________ complex.
I assume the answer is either 1 or 2 because 3 and 4 are nouns and we need a verb. I lean more towards number 2. please help.
First, it is an adjective rather than a verb.
Second, you can get your answer more quickly by searching the Internet yourself. For example, I searched Google under the key words "ATP synthase complex
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- cell bio - The entire ATP apparatus is also called the ATP_______ I think it is ...
- biology - What is the difference between ATP synthetase and ATP synthase?
- biology - Before entering the Krebs cycle, an intermediate molecule bonds to a 2...
- Biochem - The theory of ATP synthesis by the ATP synthesis apparatus is called ...
- bio please help me!!!! - The passage of electrons down the electron transport ...
- Chemistry - ATP synthase, shown below, uses the proton (H ) gradient to drive ...
- biology - An example of assimilation is the: a. synthesis of carbon b. synthesis...
- Science-Biology - is this the right answer to this question? Answer: the ...
- Biology! please answer. - The driving force of ATP Synthesis at the location of ...
- biochemistry - 1. Walking consumes approximately 100 kcal/mi. In the hydrolysis ...