July 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, July 17, 2006
Can someone explain to me what a sub claim is and give me an example
All I can find is that it is a part, or claim on an argument.
Bob Pursley is growing senile.....arguement
He eats unpeeled bananas sub claim
He does not look back when backing..subclaim
He cant keep up with his wallet or car keys...subclaim
Good example Bob. That was some funny suff, but it made me understand. Thanks:)
Answer this Question
- Need help PLEASE!! Question is: There is no Closure Property of ...
- I'm writing an essay for To Kill A Mockingbird and the claim I ...
- I think i have some of the answers right but i need help, b...
- I need to give example of these verbs when followed by the gerund or ...
- Can some one give me an example of a metaphore? And explain what a ...
CRITICAL THINKING please help me
- Consider the following argument. Is the ...
- What is a basic draft for a claim (Toulmin) about the theme. For example...
critical thinking. Please help.
- Truth or False : for business writing,it is ...
- State the Argument from Religious Experience, does God really exists...
- Can someone please help me on how to work this ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.