May 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Physical Science Question 2
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
What is the electromagnetic spectrum? Give examples of each kind of wave and relate each example to its relative position in the spectrum.
I will be happy to critique your thinking on this.
The following 2 sites will answer all your questions.
Answer This Question
- In order of increasing frequency, list the waves that make up the ...
- What type of spectrum is produced by a hydrogen gas when a high ...
- How does the wavelength of the infrared portion of the ...
- How do the types of electromagnetic radiation, including the colors of...
Science, Grade 8
- Can someone tell me a little about The Wave Model of Light ...
Physics - EM spectrum
- Here's the question: which part of the electromagnetic ...
- the most prominent line in the spectrum of an element is 267.2 in ...
- The meter has been defined as 1,650,763.73 wavelengths of the orange...
- 1. The mass spectrum can be observed for all forms: pos. ion, neg....
- what causes an electromagnetic spectrum?
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help