September 2, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Which one is incorrect?
a) Carbon is 1s^2 2s^2 3s^2
b) Sodium 1s^2 2s^2 2p^6 3s^1
c) Neon 1s^2 2s^2 2p^6
d) all are correct
I suggest you review this web page
and then develop a better understanding of what the elctron configurations mean. Clicking any element in that web page will take you to another page that tells you the electron configuration.
Answer this Question
- <?xml version="1.1"?> <reference> <author/>Compton...
- Go to www.webelements.com and click on neon (element # 10). You can ...
PHYSICAL SCIENCE QUESTION PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!
- What is common to all ...
- The following is a possible XML description of a reference. ...
GUI/Web Editor Writing (HTML)
- Open your GUI or Web Editor and bring up a “New...
- what ionic compounds could you form from the following? Sodium ...
- what type of bond would carbon, sodium, and neon form?
WORD PROCESSING AND KEYBOARDING
- 7. The main difference between block letter ...
- compare and contrast the abilities of carbon, sodium, and neon ...
- compare and contrast the abilities of carbon, sodium, and neon to ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.