Posted by lil tony on Monday, September 5, 2005 at 12:13am.
are roman numerals in numeric order also in alphabetical order??
and so forth ??
in other words, were the romans smart enough to design roman numerals so that they could be put in the same order either numerically or alphabetically?
<<in other words, were the romans smart enough to design roman numerals so that they could be put in the same order either numerically or alphabetically?>>
49 is XLIX
50 is L
400 is CD
Those are in numerical but not alphabetical order. I could cite many other examples.
yes they are
- roman numerals - super star, Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 2:23am
yes and no
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math: Roman Numerals( story problem ) - i know roman numerals, but i forget all ...
- Chemistry - These are all review questions for my summer assignment. Do not know...
- roman numerals - 1}The Romen numeral M represents: a.50 b.100 c.500 d.1000 2}The...
- math - in roman numerals, letters represent numbers. for example, I=1,V=5,X=10,L...
- English 10 - The general notation for your supporting points in an outline is • ...
- roman numerals - how do i write in roman if millions? 2803000
- Math - According to Roman numerals chart, 1000 is M. Then what is the Roman ...
- Roman Numerals - what is the roman numeral for 4??
- Roman Numerals - 9. XLIV+XXXIX=83 10.DCLXXII+CCCXCI=1063 1.D-CLXV=335 12.C-XX=80...
- asapppppp - who knows how to do roman numerals Post your problem. I'm sure ...