Posted by Jawad on .
1. A vector has (at minimum) how many parts associated with it?
2. When adding three vectors graphically one needs to:
1. Spin each one like a spinner on a board game.
2. Do nothing because more than two vectors cannot be added graphically
3. draw all the tails at the same point.
4. draw the next vector's tail on the previous vecotr's head
5. draw the next vector's head on the previous vector's tail
This is a duplicate post.
2: 4. draw the next vector's tail on the previous vector's head