Posted by chuchy on Sunday, August 21, 2005 at 6:52am.
How far of the Taurus form Earth?
Answer in light year...
Help me please....
The brightest star in the constellation of Taurus is Aldebaran (also known as Alpha Tau). An orange-red giant which is the thirteenth brightest star in the heavens, it was one of the four Royal Stars of the Ancient Persians. Aldebaran appears to lie among the Hyades (with which it was once categorized) but is actually much closer to the Earth than that cluster, being about 68 light years away. In Arabic, Aldebaran means "the follower" (of the Pleiades) and it marks the "ruddy eye" of the bull. Two other visible stars, Zeta Tau and Beta Tau denote the bull's horns, with Beta Tau (also known as El Nath) thought to be the "pushing" horn.
How far of the Taurus form Earth? - alexis, Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 11:13am
i learnd that taurus bull is 68 light years away from earth.
How far of the Taurus form Earth? - junior, Monday, May 5, 2008 at 10:56am
68 light years away
How far of the Taurus form Earth? - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:13am
How far of the Taurus form Earth? - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:20am
how are you a im fine, thank you!
By ben watterosn!
how far is the star el nath from the sun - JAYLA, Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 6:54pm
HOW FAR IS THE STAR EL NATH FROM EARTH PLEASE
How far of the Taurus form Earth? - tbo, Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 9:31pm
its in our atmosphere
How far of the Taurus form Earth? - Anonymous, Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 1:27pm
68 light years
How far of the Taurus form Earth? - kkk, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 3:02pm
kill the black
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - NASA lost contact with Pioneer 10 on January 22, 2003. How far in ...
- Science please help :)? - 3. which if the following factors determines how long ...
- science - how far is taurus from the sun?
- Asteronomy - If Taurus is now rising at sunset, which constellation will rise at...
- astronomy - If Taurus is now rising at sunset, which constellation will rise at ...
- physic - There are 2 vehicles. Vehicle 1 a ford taurus at 3400 pounds is ...
- Math - A star is 300 light years away from Earth. If the speed of light is 3 X ...
- Science 2 - One light year is about 9 trillion kilometers. Arcturus is a star ...
- Physics - The mass of a star in a galaxy far, far away, is 2.13 × 105 Earth ...
- Ap physics 1 - The mass of a star in a galaxy far, far away, is 3.12 × 105 Earth...