Posted by kelly jo on Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 4:48pm.
I needed help on a physical science question. When the molecules in a body move with increased speed, it's possible that the body will change from a...
A) gas to a liquid
B) gas to a solid
C) liquid to a solid
D) liquid to a gas
PLEASE HELP ME!!
If the molecules are increasing speed, then temperature is increasing. The best answer is d, as liquids are colder than gases.
Check my thinking
The density of water is the greatest at a temperature of
d liquid to gas
I think that the answer is D)liquid to gas. I'm doing the same book that you are so if you need anymore help just let me know, I would be glad to help.
Will you please help me on these question.
1. If the absolute temperature of a gas is 600 K, temperature in degrees Celsius is.
a. 273 C
b. 327 C
c. 705 C
d 873 C
pleasew help me??!!!
its liquid to a gas
D. liquid to a gas
The answer is
d. liquid to a gas
- help on a question - slowpoke, Friday, October 19, 2007 at 12:27am
Why are compounds considered pure substances?
- help on a question - Mike, Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 3:27pm
Because most of the elements that are in a caompound are pure substances.
- help on a question - noshin, Friday, October 17, 2008 at 12:27pm
i think the answers are
liquid to gas and 4k
last one i cannot find
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - when the molecules in a body move with increased speed its possible ...
- physical science - 6. If one body is positively charged and another body is ...
- Physics - Q.1:When a force is applied to a body,several effects are possible....
- physical science - Which of the following four bodies has the greatest kinetic...
- Physics - Body A has twice the mass and three times the specific heat of body B...
- Science-3 question - 1. Which of the following is not a function of the ...
- Engineering Science - A bullet with a mass of 28g and travelling at 300m\s ...
- A&P 1 - research the effects of a stimulus or major physical change on body ...
- science 1 question - Which of the following best explains why it is necessary ...
- physicis - A body of 8.10 kg mass makes an elastic collision with another body ...