October 8, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
what is a roman grinding mill
i need an answer by today!
you have to do it your self!11
I am not certain of the point. A Roman grinding mill was a grinding mill. The above link shows the turning stone, it crushed grain between it an an outer stone, flat with an indent in the center.
Here is a Roman water mill...
Someone may be trying to focus you on the word "treadmill", but that is a stretch.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "Roman grinding mill" to get these possible sources:
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
- yeah i have seen that but it doesnt label the borders so i dont know ...
- In a study, a few students did the number Stroop and color Stroop. ...
- 1.identify the 2 major reservoirs of carbon dioxide into the ...
- in a business meeting in verbal communication is more ...
- Name and define the five distinct ideas in Darwin’s theory of ...
- Discuss the factors that contributed to the start of the first world ...
- oh no!!! i have a report on the Blarney castle in Ireland due tomorrow ...
- The Wikipedia article "Samba" is about the Brasilian musical genre. i ...
- i need a very simple definition of superstrate language...i have found...
- Looking for cultural implications of ww11 patriotism changing ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.