Posted by eze ogbonna on Saturday, July 23, 2005 at 7:57pm.
Alkana and Hsu together earn $84,326 per year. If Alkana earns $12,468 more per year than HSU, then how much does each of them earn per year?
Mrs Brighton invested $30,000 and received a total of $2,300 in interest. If she invested part of the money at 10% and the remainder at 5%, then how much did she invest at each rate?
Tickets for a concert were sold to adults for $3 and to students for $2. If the total receipts were $824 and twice as many adult tickects as students tickects were sold, then how many of each were sold?
what is the question on all this? The algebratic equations are useless without some explainations.
Answer this Question
- 7th grade math - suzanne earns s dollars per year.Francine earns f dollars per ...
- math - Amit investment $750 at 8.2% per year and $1,300 at 4.9% per year.Both ...
- Finance - Assume that you are 23 years old and that you place $3,000 year-end ...
- algebra - A total of $15,000 is invested into two accounts. One of the accounts ...
- math check - 1.)Jenna earns $16,250 per year. She pays 6% of her earnings to her...
- algebra 1 - MArta has $6000 to invest. She puts x dollars of this money into a ...
- tax question - if i earn 12,800 per year and i am paid 12 times per year and i ...
- math - William Bennett earns $12,800 per year. He is paid 12 times per year and ...
- algebra..urgent!!!! - MArta has $6000 to invest. She puts x dollars of this ...
- mathematic 11 - to save for a motercyle, abdul deposited $2000 into an account ...