September 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, July 22, 2005
Perform row operations on the augmented matrix as far as necessary to determine whether the system is independent, dependent, or inconsistent. DO ALL WORK BY HAND.
x + 2y + 4z = 6
y + z = 1
x + 3y + 5z =10
If one subtracts the first equation from the last equation...the result is
y+z=4. That is inconsistent with
find the value(s) of h such that the matrix is the augmented matrix of a consistent linear system.
Answer this Question
- 1.) Solve the system by triangularizing the augmented matrix and...
- Please help and I would appreciate an explanation as to how you ...
Algebra Multiple choice revised!! HELP
- I have a few questions I need help with...
- I have a few questions I need help with! 1. Solve the system by ...
Algebra help needed please!!
- I have a few questions I need help with! 1. Solve...
Reiny please help!Algebra
- I need help with these! I got B for 1. C for 2. ...
Algebra Multiple Choice help!!
- I need help with these! I got B for 1. C for 2...
Algebra Multiple choice!!! Help
- 1.) Find the values of a, b, and c that will ...
Algebra multiple choice!
- I have a few questions I need help with! Please ...
- can someone please help me solve this question? I tried so ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.