Posted by Angel on Monday, July 4, 2005 at 12:19am.
I am a little lost on my homework can someone help me with these problems please!
With a GM MasterCard, 5% of the amount charged is credited toward a rebate on the purchase of a new car. Express the R as a function of the amount charged A
Write a formula that describes the functionfor this problem.
#2. Graph this inequality: y<2x+2
1. R = 0.05 A = A/20
2. The region that satisfies the inequality is all of the area below the
y = 2x +2 line. The slope of that line is 2 and the y-intercept is (2, 0). (That means it goes through the point x = 2, y = 0)
3. The region that satisfies the inequality is all of the area below the
y = -2x +1 line. The slope of that line is -2 and the y-intercept is (1, 0).
4. The region that satisfies the inequality is all of the area below the
y = 7 line.
5. Rewrite as
y > -(4/3)x - 8
The region that satisfies the inequality is all of the area ABOVE the
y = -(4/3)x - 8 line. The slope of that line is -4/3 and the y-intercept is (0, 8).
I cannot draw graphs for you with tools availble at this website.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - An article can be bought for cash at $20,000.00. A customer bought it on ...
- Math - I posted this earlier, but got no answer. So I am re-posting. Jean ...
- Math - Waseem buys jeans worth Rs6650. He gets a rebate of 6% on it. After ...
- Math - You want to purchase an automobile for $21,600. The dealer offers you 0% ...
- math - You make a purchase at a local hardware store, but what you've bought is ...
- Statistics - I'm looking for some help with my statistics homework...I'm good ...
- Math Homework Help - Hello! I'm having problems with these two math problems. I'...
- MBA FINANCE - 1. The Hypothetical Finance Ltd has structured a hire-purchase ...
- algebra homework - 2sqrt x+1-1=6-x I really need some help because I am so lost,...
- Math/ Trade & Cash discounts - This problem deals with TRADE & CASH DISCOUNTS. ...