Posted by Julio Paz on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 4:39pm.
If the absolute temperature of a gas is 600K, the temperature in degrees Celsius is?
what is the first step to designing an experiment
what is a mole in measurement like mole mass.
please help me get info.
explain the relationship between velocity and acceleration
What is physical science?
What kind of bond is Be Cl 2
what is (potential energy)energy stored in a __________ object,giving it the potentialto cause change.
I need help! what is it called when a solid changes to a gas, i know it starts with a s
I need help with energy under physical science curriculum
If the absolute temperature of a gas is 600k, the temperature in degrees celsius is
We are doing Japan.
What are the properties of Oxygen?
What variable is potted on the horizontal or x-axis of a graph? what variable is potted on the vertical or y-axis of a graph?
How can geography make us smarter and more responsible?
- Physical Science - zhiar, Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 8:05pm
what is earth science
- Physical Science - Anonymous, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 2:47pm
find the rate of acceleration a force of 20N would give to a mass of (a)5kg (b)40kg, (c) 100kg
- Physical Science - erica antwi, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:07pm
20 cubic inches of a gas with an absolute pressure of 5 psi is compressed?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - If the absolute temperature of gas is 600K, the temperature in degrees...
- help on a question - I needed help on a physical science question. When the ...
- Physical Chemistry - Calculate the pressure and temperature at which 1.00 mole ...
- Chemistry - Calculate the pressure and temperature at which 1.00 mole of CO gas ...
- science, absolute zero - what is absolute zero? if 0 kelvin is the lowest ...
- chemistry - i keep trying to do these problems and i don't understand them. ...
- Physics plzzzzzzzzz help - so ? A Goodyear blimp typically contains 4770 m3 of ...
- Physics - An ideal gas at 18.0 °C and a pressure of 2.83 x 105 Pa occupies a ...
- physics - Suppose that, on a day when the outside temperature is 15 degrees ...
- Chemistry - How would I calculate the heat of solution in Joules for dissolving ...