Posted by Julio Paz on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 4:39pm.
If the absolute temperature of a gas is 600K, the temperature in degrees Celsius is?
what is the first step to designing an experiment
what is a mole in measurement like mole mass.
please help me get info.
explain the relationship between velocity and acceleration
What is physical science?
What kind of bond is Be Cl 2
what is (potential energy)energy stored in a __________ object,giving it the potentialto cause change.
I need help! what is it called when a solid changes to a gas, i know it starts with a s
I need help with energy under physical science curriculum
If the absolute temperature of a gas is 600k, the temperature in degrees celsius is
We are doing Japan.
What are the properties of Oxygen?
What variable is potted on the horizontal or x-axis of a graph? what variable is potted on the vertical or y-axis of a graph?
How can geography make us smarter and more responsible?
- Physical Science - zhiar, Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 8:05pm
what is earth science
- Physical Science - Anonymous, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 2:47pm
find the rate of acceleration a force of 20N would give to a mass of (a)5kg (b)40kg, (c) 100kg
- Physical Science - erica antwi, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:07pm
20 cubic inches of a gas with an absolute pressure of 5 psi is compressed?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - If the absolute temperature of gas is 600K, the temperature in degrees...
- help on a question - I needed help on a physical science question. When the ...
- science, absolute zero - what is absolute zero? if 0 kelvin is the lowest ...
- chemistry - i keep trying to do these problems and i don't understand them. ...
- Mat/116 - An experiment is underway to test the effect of extreme temperatures ...
- question - A temperature of 41 degrees F is equivalent to 278.2 degrees K, while...
- mat/116 - need an expression only to this word problem: An experiment is ...
- Algebra - In the metric system there are two official temperature scales: degree...
- Stats - On Tuesday September 27, 2016 the high temperature increased to 36.7 ...
- physics - Two hundred liters of gas at zero degrees Celsius are kept under a ...