1) A null Hypothesis assumes that a process is producing no more than a maximum allowable rate of defective items. The Type II error is to conclude that the process?
- Statistics - Georgia, Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 2:49pm
you had the first question! congrats!
- Statistics - Bryce, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 4:22pm
looks like they were succesful at the beginning of Jiskha, LOL theres no answer......
- Statistics - tony, Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 9:02pm
- Statistics - Brady, Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 7:09pm
Awesome!! The first question!!! :D
I never knew that Jiskha was up and running 10 years ago! I love how the format of the questions have changed from the other question formats. I also really love this site, and I hope it becomes even more successful from now.
- Statistics - DerpyPegasus33, Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 9:54am
Wow...the first question...legen-DARY!
- Statistics - Brady, Friday, January 30, 2015 at 5:48pm
What in the world?!? Why did you do this??? You are not the DerpyPegasus33 I've seen on here. I also know you are not DerpyPegasus33. So please stop! >:(
- Statistics - awesomeguy123, Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:59pm
this is the first question of jiska vwow
- Statistics - TwistedTwisty, Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 11:14am
- Statistics - twistedsausage, Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 11:54am
are u serious bro
- Statistics - twistedsausage, Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 12:28pm
- Statistics - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 7, 2015 at 2:39pm
The answer, Frank, is your hypotheses is flawed. You have to take into consideration the coefficient being multiplied by x, which is already being divided by its "y" copartner. I suggest you check your work.
- Statistics - Anoymoose, Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 12:20pm
Ms. Sue Im the moose from the future im from 2016 :)
- Statistics - Astral Tellurian, Monday, January 18, 2016 at 7:14pm
At least someone answered it, and thankfully, it was you Ms. Sue
- Statistics - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 6:27pm
- Statistics - Scarlet, Friday, April 8, 2016 at 7:46am
Wow its the first ever question on Jiskha...nice!
- Statistics - Frank, Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 1:58pm
Thank you Mrs sue for answering me at last
- Statistics - Aiden, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 10:00pm
i just wanna be apart of history...
- Statistics - Edward, Friday, July 8, 2016 at 12:52pm
- Statistics - A GOODSTUDENT, Friday, August 26, 2016 at 11:49am
I am a part of history
- Statistics - niglet, Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 6:02pm
we are all a part of history
- Statistics - Lisa, Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 4:39pm
- Statistics - steve0, Friday, October 14, 2016 at 7:30pm
Woah, we are now a part of history of connections top cheaters
- Statistics - temmie, Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 8:29pm
The internet has changed! *dabs* I AM HISTORY!
- Statistics - Potter, Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 5:34pm
Damn I am history too now? And don't dab that's bad. The dab is bad.
I LEIK DA MAFTS
- L-giving - i can do math i guess..?, Monday, December 19, 2016 at 3:00pm
happy 11 and a half (roughly) birthday!
(assuming you were 0 when you posted this.)
- Statistics - answer, Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 7:46pm