Science (please check Ms. Sue)
Please check this. Thanks! 1. Which of the following shows fossils as evidence of continental drift? a. Limestone layers in the Appalachian Mountains of North America were exactly the same as the limestone in Scotlands highlands. b. Mesosaursus, an ancient reptile, had ...
Wednesday, April 27, 2016 by SpitFireRedHead
Science help ASAP
1. Carrying capacity is the maximum number of ____ that an ecosystem can support. A. Different species B. Individuals in a population C. Habitats D. Limiting factors
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 by Dylan
science (URGENT!! CORRECT PLEASE))
(1) The inputs for cellular respiration are: A) Nutrients and carbon dioxide B) Energy and carbon dioxide C) Nutrients and oxygen D) Energy and oxygen ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Answer: B ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (2) The outputs for cellular respiration are A) ...
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 by Yuno Gasai
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 by L
I mix 300.0ml of the barium nitrate solution from 1c with 100ml of a 1.50M lithium phosphate solution. The reaction produces solid barium phosphate a. Write a balanced equation for the reaction. b. Which is my limiting reagent? c. How much barium phosphate may be produced in ...
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 by AKASH
Internet Service Provider An Internet service provider has three different subscription packages for its customers: Package A: For $9.95 per month 10 hours of access are provided. Additional hours are $2.00 per hour. Package B: For $13.95 per month 20 hours of access are ...
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 by ignatius
100ml of h2s04 solution having molarity 1M and density 1.5g/ml is mixed with 400ml of water. Calculate final molarity of h2s04 solution if final density 1.25g/ml. Ans is 0.227M
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 by Anonymous
25 g of Iron (II) Oxide reacts with 25 g of Chloric acid to produce Iron (II) chlorate and water. a. Determine the limiting reactant b. Determine the excess reactant c. Determine the theoretical yield of water d. Determine how much excess reactant is left e. Determine the ...
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 by Jaime
A sphere of mass 30.0 kg and radius 0.150 m is attached to a point on a smooth vertical wall by a string of length 0.150 m which runs from a point on the surface of the sphere to the point on the wall. Find the tension in the string and the horizontal force applied to the ...
Monday, April 25, 2016 by Krishna
The engine of 300kg dragster exerts an average of forward of 53000N over the first 20m of it's race.the dragster takes 0,8 sec to cover the first 20m calculate the work done by the engine
Monday, April 25, 2016 by philani
you are given one sheet of computer paper (8.5x11 inches). if you were to make two different cylinders with the paper (hot dog and hamburger style), which volume is greater?
Monday, April 25, 2016 by Arielle
when solid aluminum is heated with chromium(II) oxide, solid chromium and aluminum oxide are produced. If you are using 125 g of aluminum and 225 g of chromium (II) oxide, how many grams of chromium are produced. If you actually collect 110g of chromium wht is the percent yield?
Monday, April 25, 2016 by Cheyenne
GIMP is a program that helps you ? A. Document your resources for a research project. B. Organize your messages. C. Edit images on your computer. D. Upload images to your blog...
Monday, April 25, 2016 by Senpai were all gunna die
The bullet strikes a stationary of 5kg wooden block fixed to a flat,horizontal table.the bulletis brought to the rest after travelling a distance of 0,4m into the block.calculate the magnitude of the average force exerted by the block on the bullet
Monday, April 25, 2016 by Kabelo
1. Which of the following could be an engineering project that could better protect the planet? -finding a new landfill site -designing a better trash compacter -deciding which product can be recycled*** -growing microbes that eat oil 2. Engineers who are working to find ...
Monday, April 25, 2016 by Julia
In which statement is the tanning me supporting facts and examples being used . A( It was countries and then individual cities that had collections of exotic animals for people to come and see and they were no longer reserved for the wealthy rulers B( The zoo should be...
Monday, April 25, 2016 by jjiiddss
Julian spent 45 minutes doing his math homework. He spent 35 minutes doing his science homework. Afterward, he did his reading homework. He ended up studying for 2 hours and 15 minutes altogether. How long did it take him to do his reading homework?
Monday, April 25, 2016 by renita
Science - Chemistry
Calculate the amount of energy a woman takes in during a year on a 2200kcal a day diet (1 calorie = 4.18J). Calculate the amount of energy she spends in driving 5000 miles a year at 40 miles to the gallon of octane, given 1 gallon of octane weighs 3.12 kg, and standard ...
Monday, April 25, 2016 by Willie ISSAC
I'm having difficulty understanding density. I am trying to relate the concept of density to brownies. Should a brownie with baking soda have a higher or lower density compared to a brownie with no baking soda? Does a thick brownie mean a high or low density? When it says ...
Sunday, April 24, 2016 by Jessica
I am doing an extension to get into the AP Biology course offered by my school. This particular extension asked me to use vinegar and baking soda aswell as some basic scientific tools to find the concentration of acetic acid in vinegar. I wanted to know what a procedure for ...
Sunday, April 24, 2016 by Connor
How do I count how many arrays there is - what do I add to the code? I have managed to create 2 buttons and the top button works and changes the fruits into alphabetical order but the second button doesn't work - please help! <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body>...
Saturday, April 23, 2016 by Anonymous
life science, maths lit,agric,geography, life orie
Criticality discuss six way that human Rights violation influence individually, groups and broader south African community
Saturday, April 23, 2016 by shaima
Language Arts (Check Answers)
"President Lincoln's Declaration of Emancipation, January 1, 1863 by Frances E. W. Harper It shall flash through coming ages, It shall light the distant years; And eyes now dim with sorrow Shall be brighter through their tears It shall flush the mountain ranges, And ...
Friday, April 22, 2016 by Tim
Andrew is 10 years old and loves to climb trees. Andrew fell while climbing his favorite magnolia tree and broke his ulna. The x-ray reveals that the injured ulna is broken into 4 small pieces. What type of fracture is this? a. incomplete b. complete c. comminuted d. ...
Thursday, April 21, 2016 by AMG,RN,BSN
science help pls pls
Jupiter is 5.2 AU from the sun. What is its distance from the sun in kilometers? 28,846 km 78,000 km 28,846,153 km 780,000,000 km is it d pls help
Thursday, April 21, 2016 by Oscar
Science/ Biology/ patho
3. A 32-year-old man comes to his physician complaining of frequency, dysuria, and urgency for several days, as well as pain in the perineal region. The digital rectal examination is extremely painful. He most likely has A. A primary chancre of syphilis in his genital organs B...
Thursday, April 21, 2016 by AMG,RN,BSN
10. Functions of the nephron include all of the following except A. Reabsorption of urea nitrogen B. Fluid homeostasis C.Maintaining electrolyte balance D.Regulation of blood pressure E. Maintaining blood pH I think A but really stuck between A & B
Thursday, April 21, 2016 by AMG,RN,BSN
1. Why is it illegal to download music from many P2P networks? A.P2P networks are illegal B.The artist usually has not given perimiission for this download C.You may spread computer viruses D.Spyware will be put on your computer 2.What can happen if music is ...
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 by Wolfie
science help PLS
When Jane visits a beach, she notices a sea stack has formed offshore. Which of the following best describes what caused the sea stack to form? Erosion hollowed out the rock in a seaside cliff. Deposition moved sand from the beach into an offshore pile. A large number of ...
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 by Oscar
You learned about the Democratic Peace Theory. Define this theory. Explain its strengths and weaknesses. Tell how it has been used to inform public policymaking. Now, explain whether you think it should be used in public policymaking, and why in a 250-300 words response.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 by Scinceis
Science- Electric and Magnetic Potential Energy
1. At which position will the bar magnets most likely experience the least magnetic potential energy between them? D - position 4 2. A positively charged test object is moving toward the positive source charge in an electric field. B - It's potential energy increases 3. ...
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 by ImLegit
2. A certain wire of length L, cross-sectional area A is extended by an amount e by a force F. Given that the youngs modulus of the material of the wire is E, Show that the; a. Energy stored in the wire is given by the expression (5) b. Energy per unit volume...
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 by hamunyela morga
You want to discard your old computer and want to securely erase the data from your hard drive. What can you use to do this and what is the process called?
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 by danielle
1. Under which of the following conditions would a fossil most likely form? A. A living thing dies and sediment is very slowly deposited on top of its body. B. A living thing dies and sediment quickly covers its body. C. A living thing dies and its skeleton is left exposed to ...
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 by Help please
An Internet service provider has three different subscription packages for its customers: Package A: For $9.95 per month 10 hours of access are provided. Additional hours are $2.00 per hour. Package B: For $13.95 per month 20 hours of access are provided. Additional hours are...
Monday, April 18, 2016 by ignatius
Write a program that will ask the user to enter the amount of a purchase. The program should then compute the state and county sales tax. Assume the state sales tax is 4 percent and the county sales tax is 2 percent. The program should display the amount of the purchase, the ...
Monday, April 18, 2016 by ignatius
Science HELP PLEASE!!!
I cant get this stupid question, this is disgusting and I just want to get this over with. What the word for when blood rushes towards your penis and gets bigger. A. Erection B. Sperm C. Vagina D. Puberty
Monday, April 18, 2016 by Cynthia
Write a paragraph or make a PowerPoint to explain how genetic variation and environmental pressures can lead to change in an organism. Write a second paragraph that describes an example of a plant or animal that has changed due to these factors.
Monday, April 18, 2016 by Brii
Daltons idea that atoms cannot be divided into smaller parts was was disproved by the discovery of______? The description of the structure of the atom is called the________? In a water molecule, two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen shared electrons. A _________ bond is...
Monday, April 18, 2016 by Summer Moriarty
science and calculations
Calculate the heat necessary to raise the temperature of 500kg of water in the generator of the refrigerator from 10degree Celsius to 40degree Celsius. The specific heat capacity of water equal to 4.2kj/kgk
Monday, April 18, 2016 by Augustine