Recent Homework Questions About Marketing
For both cases, show what each firm would report in its annual statement of profit and loss and other comprehensive income under the: a)Cash Basis b)Accrual Basis CASE 1 During 2012 Gangnam Marketing earned revenues of $500,000 on account. Gangnam collected $510,000 from the ...
Monday, March 25, 2013 at 12:28am
Statistics PLZ HELP Urgent!!!!
PLZ Help me with the following questions! very urgent! The marketing department of a company would like to introduce 12 monthly special products in the coming 12 months. If these monthly special products are selected randomly from 24 products, find the probability that two ...
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 11:56am
The marketing department of a company would like to introduce 12 monthly special products in the coming 12 months. If these monthly special products are selected randomly from 24 products, find the probability that two specific products are the monthly special products in two ...
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 11:30am
From a survey of 100 college students, a marketing research company found that 85 students owned iPods, 45 owned cars, and 35 owned both cars and iPods. (a) How many students owned either a car or an iPod (but not both)? 1 students (b) How many students do not own either a car...
Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 12:35pm
How do changes in exchange rate affect Product? How do changes in exchange rate affect Price? How do changes in exchange rate affect Promotion? How do changes in exchange rate affect Place/Distribution?"
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 12:20pm
In a marketing survey involving 1,000 randomly chosen people, it is found that 630 use brand P, 420 use brand Q, and 210 use both brands. How many people in the survey use brand P and not brand Q? dont tell me the answer just tell me how to do it
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 12:52pm
Why have the changes of the exchange rate occurred?
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 12:02pm
Introduction to Business Environment
1. An entrepreneur is an individual who has worked for a nonprofit organization for his entire career. (Points : 1) True False 2. In analyzing factors of production that make a country "rich," it has been observed that some relatively poor countries often have plenty...
Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 4:47am
Math for Ms. Sue please last questions
2. In a school of 464 students, 89 students are in the band, 215 students are on sports teams, and 31 students participate in both activities. How many students are involved in neither band nor sports? (1 point) 160 students 191 students 249 students 433 students 3. In a ...
Friday, March 8, 2013 at 8:24pm
INTRODUCTION TO CATERING
3. What's the main advantage of establishing per-item prices on an order and pricing form? A. Clients are informed in advance that high-cost items should be excluded. B. You can reduce the cost of materials and labor. C. Clients have a way to tailor a catered event to ...
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:24pm
P5. Use your knowledge of income statements to fill in the missing items: SALES - $------ COST OF GOODS SOLD - $575,000 GROSS PROFIT - $1,600,000 GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSE - $200,000 SELLING AND MARKETING EXPENSE - $------ DEPRECIATION - $50,000 OPERATING INCOME...
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 9:28am
what are some implication for international marketing of changing exchanges rate
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 4:37am
How to make segmentation for a healthy food restaurant ?
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 6:44am
8) Why did you choose this figure as the warranty? What percentage of bulbs would need to be replaced if you chose a warranty of 7000 or 7500? Justify your answer statistically. How do you explain this to the board of directors, marketing people and financial people?
Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 9:50pm
7) Your employer, Woodbridge Electric Inc., wants to offer a warranty on the new compact fluorescent light bulb that they have produced and tested. You are called into a meeting and operational experts provide the following data: mean bulb life = 8000 hours, standard deviation...
Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 9:49pm
Use your knowledge of income statements to fill in the missing items: Sales Cost of goods sold $575,000 Gross profit $1,600,000 General and administrative expense $200,000 Selling and marketing expense $ Depreciation $50,000 Operating income $ Interest $100,000 Income before ...
Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 7:33pm
Franklin Healthcare reported revenues of $1,500 million in 2010 and $1,250 million in 2011. The revenue streams were comprised of 25% patient revenue, 50% third-party revenue, and the remaining 25% was a combination of grants and investments. The hospital spent $25 thousand in...
Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 9:10pm
Introduction to Marketing
What is your product or service? What are your choices for a distribution channel? What is your answer?
Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 8:39pm
Monday, February 25, 2013 at 2:31pm