Algebra Grade 7
suppose you have ABC with AB=5, BC=7, and CA=10, and also EFG with EF=900, FG=1260, and GE=18/00. are these triangles similar, and if so what is the scale factor?
Monday, October 8, 2012 at 8:08pm
HI, MY dughter is studying 3rd grade.how to prepare Tsat test in math,english.can u tell me .can u send me links.Tennese state.that links is not working.can u send me another links
Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 5:05pm
7th grade math help square roots
4. Wei-Min makes a square quilt that has an area of 100 square feet. It has 25 square blocks, each the same size. What is the length of each side of a block? 2 feet 4 feet 6 feet 10 feet What is the value of "x" if 25^2 = x? 125 0 625 5
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 9:21pm
7th grade math - can't figure this out!
A certain computer can perform 10^5 calculations per second. How many calculations can it perform in 10 seconds? I just cannot seem to solve this problem can somebody explain how to do this step by step?
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:11pm
7th grade math help asap please
1. -1/9 + (-5/7) = ? 2. 11/12 + (-2/3) = ? 3. What is the difference between an irrational number and an integer? 21. A length of ribbon is three and one-half yd long. How many pieces one and five-ninths yd long can Joy cut from the length of ribbon? (1 point) 1 2 3 4 How do ...
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:39pm
There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's school. There are a total of 81 4th graders. How many boys and girls are there in the 4th?
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:07pm
English 11th grade
Analyze the sentence to select the adverb clause, subordinating conjunction, and the word(s) modified in the appropriate boxes below. Please get to bed early since you have a test tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 9:35am
3rd grade Math
California has more national parks than many other states. The sum of the two digits in its number of parks is 6. Both digits are even. If California has fewer than 30 national parks, how many does it have?
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 11:35pm
7th grade social studies
1. In 1300, the Holy Roman Empire included parts of all the following modern countries EXCEPT (1 point) Italy. France. Spain. Germany. My answer is 1. Germany Is this correct?
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 8:44pm
the average for a grade on a test taken by 20 students was 75. When one more student took the test the class average became a 76. What score did the student make?
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 6:51pm
hard 5th Grade Math
Two 5th grade classes raised money for their local animal shaelters.There are 20 students in Class A. Each student raised 12$. There are 26 students in Class B raised 1.5 times as much as each student in Class A. A. How much money was raised altogether in both classes? Show ...
Monday, October 1, 2012 at 9:46pm
7th grade math
I need help on these two questions because i have no clue what to say.... What caused the rise of the feudal system in Japan? More than 100 years after Akbar's death, the Mughal Empire began to fall apart. What were two of the reasons that caused this to happen? Thanks, -...
Monday, October 1, 2012 at 7:27pm
7th grade math ms. sue please help
If Frans fudge recipe calls for 2 and 1/2 cups of sugar and she increases it by 2/5 of a cup, how much sugar does she use? a. 2 2/10 b. 2 3/7 c. 2 4/9 d. 2 9/10 is the answer d because 2 1/2 plus 2/5 equals 2 9/10? If it is incorrect, then why? Thanks!
Monday, October 1, 2012 at 5:19pm
1. five friends are standing in a lone of 7th graders to pick up their class schedules. Laura is the 20th person behind Rayma. Rayma is the 50th person ahead of Deanna. Deanna is the 10th person behind Charlotte. Shelly is the 30th person ahead of Laura. Charlotte is the 50th ...
Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 2:30pm
Math riddles for 4th grade
divide me by 10 and 3 remians. a square number my first digit be. My second digit is the product of1 and 3. All together I am greater than 50.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 5:03pm
Algebra grade 7
one day victor was riding in the car with his dad and saw a sign that read 500 km to Indianapolis. about how many hours did it take to get to Indianapolis if the car was traveling at 60 mph. 1 mi = 1.61 km
Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 5:01pm
I'm taking Sociology 1st semester and Psychology 2nd semester when I go to the 9th grade. I'm just curious but is there any topics (interesting ones) in Sociology and Psychology.
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 8:52pm
7th grade math standard form scientific notation
In standard form: 5. 3.2 x 10^3 7. 4.1 x 10^8 9. Write the average weight of a blue whale, 2.6 x 10^5, in standard form. 15. 2.5 x 10^-3 17. 1.05 x 10^-2 19. Write the size of a grain of very fine sand, about 9.35 x 10^-3 cm, in standard form. Can somebody help? I have been ...
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 7:05pm
7th grade math questions Scientific Notation
19. Write the size of a grain of very fine sand, about 9.35 x 10^-2 cm, in standard form. 31. The population of the US is expected to be 392 million people by 2050. Write this answer in scientific notation. 37. Write 10^29 - 10^28 in scientific notation. Thanks! -Delilah :)
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 6:55pm
7th grade math NASA problem
5. NASA's apollo program lasted nine years (1963-1972) and included 6 moon landings. Write the cost of the Apollo project, $25,000,000,000, in scientific notation. Is the answer 2.5 x 10^10????
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 6:52pm
7th grade math check my answers please quick
11. 17, 200 written in scientific notation is 1.7 x 10^5 21. 0.00105 written in scientific notation is 1.05 x 10^-3 are these correct?
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 6:32pm
7th grade scientific notation help Ms. Sue
Write each number in scientific notation. 1. 4,800 2. 17, 200 3. 180,000 4. 343, 502 12. 0.00581 13. 0.00105 14. 0.0000078 15. 0.000027 16. 0.000000132 17. 0.000000009
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 6:05pm
not a Q but wanted to say tks for help last nite. I'm 9 & live w/ my two 10y/o nephews AND we are in the same 4th grade class. We needed help and we all wanted a chance to post on this awesome site, so tks a bunch for helping! Even though our papers were marked wrong on ...
Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 8:02pm
7th grade math - Scientific Notation basics
1. The area of Greenland is 840,000 square miles. What is this number in scientific notation? 2. What is this number in standard form? 5.75 x 10^9 3. In a recent year the world production of wheat was about 5.2 x 10^8 metric tons. What is this number in standard notation?
Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 7:24pm
6th grade Math
I got a problem wrong and I don't know why. Here it is: A highway construction warning sign blinks on and off. In all, the sign is on for 0.88 of each minute. For how many seconds is the sign on in 5 minutes? I multiplied 0.88 x 5 and got 4.40 but it was marked wrong. What...
Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 7:02pm
Physics. Please help. Thanks
in the last three years, Fred's basketball team won 30 more games than they lost. if they won 150 games, what was their ratio of wins to losses? What are three different ways to show the ratio? what is the unit rate if Ramon drives his car 180 miles in 3 hours? what is the...
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 2:50am
7th grade science
1) a classmate states that igneous rock must always become sedimentary rock next, according to the rock cycle. explain why this statement is incorrect. 2)why would granite have larger crystals than igneous rock s formed when lava cooled above the earth's surface?
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 11:00pm
The volleyball court -if it id 80 ft long and 50 ft wide, how would you find the dimensions of the court? Explain please! Remember that I am a 6th grader. Please don't give me a 10-12th grade answer.
Monday, September 24, 2012 at 8:50pm
7th Grade Science
Please help me with these questions. This is not homework. I am just trying to figure out some things that I need help with. When separating mixtures what is filtration? what is distillation? what is crystallization? what is chromatography? Thank you, sk8rgurl99
Friday, September 21, 2012 at 10:31pm
how to prepare 0.100M HCL solution when laboratory grade concentrated by hydrochloric acid has concentration of 37%.what volume of acid is necessary to prepare 500mL of 0.100M of HCL
Friday, September 21, 2012 at 9:57am
7th grade math
How do you arrange the numbers 2 4 5 and 6 ans insert the symbols "-" and "x" in a way that u follow PEMDAS/ order of operations to get the answer 8
Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 6:06pm
9th Grade Biology
Assume that the fish have an average mass of 280g. The average caloric value is 8kcal/g. The heron is able to digest 60% of the fishes mass. How many will it need to eat to sustain its caloric intake of 3,000kcal/day?
Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 4:54pm
3rd grade Math
Kiara bought 78 stickers .She bought 6 strips of 10 and some singles How many singles did she buy.? Write an equation for each combination of singles and strips.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 4:24pm
6th grade science
A topographic map would be most useful for which activity? A. locating the name of the road where your friend lives B. finding out how much rainfall your town receives each year C. finding the highest point in your city D. determining what kind of soil is in a nearby park
Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 8:17pm
6th grade math
entify if the problem shown below is an example of the commutative, associate or distributive property. Explain your answer. (2 + a) + 7 = 2 + (a + 7) thanks
Friday, September 14, 2012 at 6:53pm
7th Grade Physics
Given a homogenous liquid mixture of sodium chloride (salt) and water, what would be the best method to separate these substances? What is the process. Please explain.
Friday, September 14, 2012 at 3:08am
5th grade English
What is the simple predicate in this sentence? The lion is nicknamed the King of the Beasts. Would it be "is" or would it be "is nicknamed"? Thanks!
Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 11:42pm
in a lunch room 36 fifth graders and 27 fourth graders are siting in equal groups. all the students in each group are in the same grade. what is the greatest number of students that can be in each group?
Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 6:31pm